lundi 2 février 2009

January 29th - Meherabad/Ellora Caves

On the 29th, I woke up at 7 a.m. in my room in Meherabad very hopeful and peaceful. I knew this was going to be a great last day for me and I felt very comfortable in Meherabad overall. My first hope of the day was to go inside the Samadhi.

Sadly when I got there with Dan and Yuri, the line was already getting big enough for us not to have time to get in there. We were a bit disappointed but still got to get rather close to it.

However, my small miracle of the early morning was the suprise I got when I opened my door.

Photobucket

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It looked like a "divine invasion"! The sky was so bright and looked so powerful, I stopped for a moment to stare at it and take a few pictures of the beautiful morning that was starting my day in Meherabad.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

It looked like Jamie was very impressed as well!
Photobucket


I took my first and last excellent breakfast in MPR and then I had to check out already to get on the bus.

As we proceeded to Ellora Caves, I looked outside with even more attention than usual to take advantage of the great view we had.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

- Aurélien



Ellora Caves


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Meher Baba at the Kailash Temple

I was very excited to get to Ellora caves and as soon as we saw the Kailash temple from a distance on the bus, I almost began jumping around on my seat.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

As expected, the caves were absolutely mind-blowing. I believe the number of pictures I took in there describes in a way how fascinated I got.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

At the core of the Kailash temple, all the forces are concentrated in this room. There is no denying they could be felt easily as they were overwhelming.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket









-Aurélien

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire