lundi 2 février 2009

January 15th - Delhi

Some of those who were staying in the MB Delhi center took the opportunity of free time to go to Nizamuddin. For some, such as myself, this was the first real stroll into the streets and it taught me a lesson...



We went to Inayat Khan's tomb and Nizamuddin's dargah. Sadly, no photos or videos were allowed in Inayat Khan's tomb but it was a beautiful and powerful place.

Photobucket

As we were going to the Dargah, I stayed with Mr Gill a minute thinking that he might have needed some help only to find that he was definitely way more autonomous in India than myself. This led to me to the situation of being lost and looking for the rest of the group. I was by myself which only intensified the discovery for me...



Once more, the place and the people there really impressed me.






-Aurélien

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire